Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dribs

I have a cold, or more aptly...the cold has me. I am not a good patient...I don't want anyone fussing over me. I want quiet, juice and sleep. This now means I have to re-plan my road trip...rats! I have previously traveled while being ill - it's even less fun than being at home and sick! So, until I get better - I'm at home. Even had to cancel my volunteer time with NODA today...while I get the irony of being ill and sitting with someone who is transitioning out of this life, I couldn't justify in my mind that my being sick would be harmful...long-term. I just didn't want my germs to be the catalyst for a more immediate departure.

Mike is concerned that I might have given him a germ or two...he should be so lucky! I'm not a great sharer either . Would be happy to share if it weren't for the fact that he'd be relentless in his commentary for the next 5 days. So I won't share.

Believe it is now time to rest....au revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment